In Denmark, we find great attention is paid to traditions as well as festivals. Most Danish traditions are based around Christian Calendar with Christmas, St.john’s Eve and Easter being some of the most important and typically spent together with the family.
If you are a professional who desire to work, live and settle in European Union, the Danish Green Card does give you the opportunity.
The skilled migrants belonging to the Non European Union are allowed to come to Denmark under the renewable three years Green Card permit for the purpose of finding work. If the individuals meet the eligibility criteria for then, they should apply for Danish Visa .
The Danish Visum does allow the individual to travel to Denmark and look for work there. As soon as the individuals find a job they would be offered Denmark Danish Green Card immediately by Danish authorities, which is your permit to work as well as live in Denmark or any other EU nation.
This is excellent opportunity for any professional looking to Permit to Work and Live in Denmark and live in the European Union. The European and Danish companies are facing a shortage in getting qualified employees in several key areas. This program is considered to be best and also the fastest way to allow the qualified people worldwide to settle as work in Denmark or any other EU nation.
Reasons to live and work in Denmark
- Denmark has been ranked as the happiest place in the world
- It is considered as the richest nation in the world
- Numerous job opportunities, unemployment, is currently at a historical low.
- High salaries –Gross salaries are high in Denmark in Comparison with other nations making Denmark an attractive place to work
- This nation is most peaceful nation in the world, after Iceland
- It is the least corrupt nation in the world
- The Capital, Copenhagen is ranked as most livable city in the world
- This nation has GDP per capita 15-20% higher than of the United States
- Denmark’s national currency, Krone is de facto linked to Euro.