Migrate to Denmark, the most happiest and developed countries in the world. Choose Denmark as your preferred destination to settle. This European country is not only famous for its wind farms but also for its pollution free environment, cycling and natural beauty. The country has come a long way in terms of its economy, infrastructure and lifestyle. This is also the most favored destination for multinational companies.
Denmark Green Card allows foreigners to migrate to Denmark to work and stay. The visa is a point based system and is a golden chance for overseas professionals who intend to settle in Denmark.
Following are the major criteria for Denmark Green Card:
- Educational qualifications
- Work experience
- Language Skills
Government of Denmark publishes a positive list of professionals at regular intervals. This “Positive List” consists of the professions where there is a shortage of workers in Denmark. The current positive list consists of the following professions.
- Doctor and dentist
- Other academic work
- IT and telecommunication
- Educational, social and religious work
Danish Green Card allows migrants to:
- This visa can be extended for up to 4 years before the completion of initial 3 years period.
- Danish Green Card or residence permit is extendable only if you have worked for the past 12 months continuously with a minimum of 10 working hours per week.
- Permanent residence permit can be applied by individual who have held Denmark Green Card for minimum 4 years upon fulfillment of certain conditions.
- Danish Nationality or Citizenship status is issued to foreigners who have stayed in Denmark for a continuous period of at least 9 years.
- Green card holder can bring their spouse, registered partner or cohabiting partner, as well as any children under the age of 18 with them to Denmark. Spouse, family and children are also eligible for residence permits. Dependents are allowed to work full time in Denmark.
The processing time for Denmark usually ranges between 6-12 months. You can easily avail this visa if your documentation and application is perfect. Take the advice and services from a renowned Denmark immigration expert and make your documentation error free.
Migrate to Denmark with a Danish Green Card and enjoy the:
- Pollution free environment
- High class life style
- Huge social security benefits
- World class education
- State of the art health care facilities
- Booming economy
- Negligible crime rate
Get your profile evaluated by our Denmark immigration experts for FREE. Call us on 1800 103 1555 or sms “VISA” to 56263 for more information.
Share your thoughts and views with us Facebook.