Got a visa to study in Denmark but worrying about your dependent family members? Don’t worry! With an aim to unite family members, the Government of Denmark has designed Denmark Student Dependent Visa. Now, the eligible family members who wish to accompany the person who is studying in Denmark can enter the country through Denmark Student Dependent Visa. The holders of Denmark Student Visas can bring their partners, cohabiting partner and dependent children under 18 through Denmark Student Dependent Visa. The dependent family members who enter Denmark through Denmark Student Dependent Visa are eligible for residence permits.
Denmark Student Dependent Visa required documents:
The family members who wish to accompany Denmark Student Visa holders through Denmark Student Dependent Visa must hold following documents:
- Passport which is valid for at least a period of one year.
- Partners must present marriage certificate
- In case of Registered and cohabitating partner, evidence that proves the relationship must be submitted.
- If you are a dependent child then your age must be less than 18 years and your birth certificates must be submitted.
- Must be financially sufficient enough to meet expenses during the stay in the country.
- Must submit a document stating that you will live together at the same place in the country.
Denmark Student Dependent Visa financial necessities:
Dependents entering Denmark through Denmark Student Dependent Visa
must hold the funds as stated below:
- The spouses or cohabiting partners who wish to come to the Denmark through Denmark Student Dependent Visa must hold a minimum of DKK 64404 per year.
- The dependent child of married or cohabiting parents who would like to enter the Denmark must have DKK 16104 per annum.
- The dependent child of single parents must possess DKK 19428 per annum.
For more Information about this Visa please fill out Free assesment form one of our counsultent will get back to you. For more updates follow us on Facebook , Twitter , Google+