Denmark, it is one country full of beauty plus mysterious facts. Planning to travel there? Let us have a moment of “Did you know?”
- Denmark has 443 named islands and 76 of them have no inhabitants. Weird!
- Denmark still is an independent nation and its flag is the oldest state flag in the world.
- They are the happiest people in EU and second happiest in the world.
- It has the lowest income inequality in the world.
- It is the most democratic and least corrupted country in the world.
- Their life- satisfaction is highest and best work- life balance.
- It is the place where Vikings originated.
- It is Considered as the Land of oldest uninterrupted monarchy in EU and date's back to 934 C.E
- The Shakespeare’s play Hamlet was Inspired from an old Danish folklore
- Europe’s highest employment rate is in Denmark.
Few Fun facts for you all to have to Explore More of Denmark and have a Tension free itinerary please visit our website.